
This past weekend I went to Las Vegas with a few of my co-workers to have a girls weekend. I'm so glad I went. It was nice to hang out with my friends outside of work. We went to dinner at Dick's Last Resort. That is what the first picture is. The servers there are very rude to you but that is the whole point of the place. They throw your napkins and forks at you and then once they get to know you alittle better they start to write funny things on paper hats and give them to you. Some of them were very mean so I won't repeat what any of them said. =) The rule in Vegas is what happens here stays here so i'm only putting up the group picture at dinner up and my picture with my hat. After dinner we went to a country night club called Stoney's. They have a mechanical bull there and alot of the girls rode the bull. It was so funny to watch them try to stay on. I was too tired to ride. We finally went home around 4 in the morning!! I haven't stayed up that late in forever! Saturday we did some major shopping and hung out by the pool. Then I went home with some of the girls that night while the rest of them stayed till Sunday. We had a great time and I can't wait to go again.


1 comment:
I LOVED this weekend! it was definatly one of my favorite of the year!
Post a Comment