Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Keeta again

I know another blog about Keeta but I have great news about her. We have her potty trained! It is so nice that she runs to the door instead of leaving wonderful surprises!! HA HA HA Also she has decided that everything Jaxsen has she has to have and he can't. She has taken over his bed even tho we have caught the two of them in Jaxsen's bed together. So I decided she needed her own bed and her own blanket to chew on. She LOVES her bed. Which is good so now maybe she will leave Jaxsens stuff alone.

She is getting so big! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I swear when we first got her she barely fit in my hand and now she is a huge handful! I always thought Jaxsen was alittle hyper cuz he would run around the house for no reason, but Keeta does it now and it is pretty funny to watch. She has such long legs that she sticks out in front of her. I'm pretty sure most dogs bend their front legs but she sticks them out there like sticks.

Keeta in her bed the night I brought it home.




No comments: