Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

This past weekend Kyle and I went to see Alice in Wonderland. I had been looking forward to it ever since I saw the previews and because I really do like Johnny Depp. He is good in everything he does! Also I have never seen a movie in 3-D so that sounded like fun. It was a pretty cool movie. The plot was alittle dark but over all I loved it! The acting was pretty good and the animation was awesome! I don't have a favorite character but I thought Alice was good and so was the Mad Hatter. I would totally go see this again in the theaters and I will definately buy this movie. Thank you Kyle for taking me to the movie!!!

Kyle was nice enought to let me take a picture of us in our way cool 3-D glasses!!

No comments: