This weekend Kyle and I went with his sister and family to the Sand Hollow Sand Dunes. We were hoping to find the sun down there. It was warm but you still had to wear a jacket which was better than a coat! We drove around the back side that I had never been to. It was pretty fun and I wish I would have gotten some pictures cuz the scenery was beautiful. We stopped to have lunch and of course someone always has to break down on their fourwheeler and Kyle always gets to fix it. This time tho it was a stranger and Kyle got his bike fixed in no time. We spent acouple hours there and I didn't want to leave the warm weather but I knew that Keeta was probably cursing me since we left her in her cage.
Also this weekend I have been working on some crafts. It was a busy week and I didn't get to make anything until this weekend. These first pictures are of a candle that I put stamped tissue paper on. For my first try it turned out pretty dang good. If you get too close tho you can tell there is tissue paper. But oh well. I saw the idea on the blog The Idea Room which is on my blog craft list. Just type in embossed candles and you will find it if you want to make some of your own.



Then as you can tell I made some more carrots that I posted earlier. I really like how they look. I'm sure they look like a kindergartner did them but I don't really care. I am just starting to craft so I'm for sure not a pro. I'm just glad that I have a while before another holiday hits. I have so many ideas but just not enough time. Plus most of them are for valentines day too.


1 comment:
I love to look at your blog!~ You are so cute and I love your crafts too!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment