Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vegas Baby!

Wow the month of June was so busy! Kyle and I went to Vegas 3 times that month. We went down for the day to meet up with our friends Brandon and Lindsey. It was nice to hang out by the pool and the weather was perfect! We also ate at one of the buffets at the Rio Casino and it was amazing! I can't remember the name it, it was sumthing like Carnival World. I would totally go back and most of the buffets in Vegas are gross. Then we went down again to our friends Jeff and Del Rae's house and celebrated their daughter Kaylie's graduation. It was alot of fun to see all the people we hang out with when we go to the sand dunes. It had been over a year since we have seen all those guys. Congrats Kaylie!!
Then our recent adventure to Vegas was to hang out with my cousin Sandy and her hubby Keith. We had a BLAST!!! We stayed at the Casino Hooters which I am embarrassed to say I stayed there but it was pretty cool. The pool there was so much fun. We hung out by the pool all day Saturday. Then that night we went to Freemont Street since Kyle hasn't been there since they covered it. We walked around alot and ended up at the Golden Nugget. They have an awesome pool there. They have an aquarium with sharks in it! This picture of Kyle and I has the sharks in the back ground. The best part about it is there is a slide that goes thru the aquarium too.


The last picture is of me and Sandy down on Freemont Street. I'm so glad that we finally got to hang out again. It had been since high school or longer that we have hung out. I can't wait until the next time we get together. Her husband is a way cool guy. Thanks Sandy and Keith for putting this together! Can't wait till next time!

No comments: