Kyle and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. Time sure flies when you are having fun!! We decided that we wanted to go to Bryce Canyon National Park and thought that our anniversary was a good time. The weather wasn't too bad and we had a great time. We took the trailer so that we could take the dogs with us. I'm sure they had a good time but then again stayin in the trailer for two days can't be too much fun right? Bryce has some beautiful scenery. The second picture posted is of Bryce Canyon. I do have to admit once you have seen it every picture starts to look the same. We spent two days there in Bryce and then we went back to the Red Desert to go camping with our friends Brandon and Lindsey and their kids. It rained on us both days but when you have good company it doesn't matter.
Thank you Kyle for putting up with me for 3 years! I LOVE YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment