Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentines Day

This year for Valentines Kyle surprised me totally.  I was hoping we would go out to dinner and was dropping hints that flowers would be nice.  On Saturday he asked me what I wanted to do for Valentines and I told him I was hoping he would take me out to dinner but if he didn't have reservations made we weren't going out cuz it would be too busy.  So he had me thinking we were going to Wendy's cuz he didn't have any reservations made.  Also, he was complaining about how this holiday is only for girls and he thought he should be getting gifts. go figure.  Well I decided this year I was going to get him something.  So I got a bag and filled it with all his favorite candy.  I also made him a card with my cricut.  It actually looked pretty good.  So the day comes and I'm thinking of what to cook all day long while I was at work and when Kyle gets home from work he has 3 roses in his hand and tells me I need to get ready for dinner cuz we were going out.  We went to Milt's which is where we went 5 years ago on our 2nd date.  It was perfect.  We had some good food and no need to impress eachother. =) He even ate the green onions like he had 5 years ago.  I was really surprised he had made the reservations 2 weeks before for dinner.  I sure am a lucky girl to have such a great guy!



No comments: