Get ready for picture over load! The next day of our trip we went to SeaWorld. Both Kyle and I had been to SeaWorld but it was years ago. For the most part it was the same as we remembered but there were some new shows, rides, and the turtle reef was new. Every show was awesome but we were disappointed in the dolphin show. They had more people in it than dolphins. I didn't really care to see them do cool dives and such. I was there to see the animals, but it was still a cool show. It was hard deciding what pictures to put on here cuz there was so much to see. The pictures explain themselves. We can't wait to go again!
We were worn out by the end of the day cuz of all the things to see. We wanted to go on the rollercoaster there but the line wait was an hour! So we went back to our hotel.

No comments:
Post a Comment