We went to Las Vegas acouple weeks ago and saw My Darkest Days, Seether, Bush, and Nickelback at the MGM Grand Casino. The concert was great! Kyle and I went down on Saturday and we spent the day swimming in the pool with our friends Angie and Adam until the concert started. It was so hot down there but it felt good to be in the water. Sorry for all the pics and that they aren't very good. My Darkest Days were good. They only sang acouple songs. Then Seether came out and I really like them. They were good but they are the type of band that just goes out and plays and doesn't talk to the crowd. Then Bush was next and they were really good. My favorite part was when the lead singer came through the crowd and he actually came to our side and he touched me. I was pretty excited! Then the main event started when Nickelback finally came out. They were so good. I love their new album and it was cool how they had two stages. The fireworks were cool and they just put on such a great show. We can't wait to see them again!
 |
| My Darkest Days |
.JPG) |
| Seether |
 |
| Bush |
 |
| Gavin Rossdale |
 |
| Angie and I |
 |
| Nickelback - The lead singer Chad Kroger |
 |
| Mike Kroeger - Bass guitarist |
 |
| Nickelback - Second stage |
No comments:
Post a Comment