For our "girl's" weekend we meaning Mom, Carrie, Holly, Savanah, Tracy, Rylee, Avery, Becca, and me went to Aladdin at Tuacahn. We went down a day earlier and it was so nice because time didn't go by as fast. We played in the pool, went shopping, took naps, and had a great time together. We met up with our Aunt Faye and had pizza and then off to see the show. I LOVED it. I love the movie and loved the 3-D part too. The genie was awesome. I wish the genie was in the show more instead of at the end. It was fun watching my mom and aunt Faye react to the 3-D part. I always wish I took pictures but as always I didn't. Before we went to the show we went to the visitor center at the St. George temple. It was neat seeing the looks on my nieces faces when they saw the temple. Over all we had a great time. I can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment