Time is going by way too fast for me. Gage is already a month old! He has changed so much. He gets cuter every day. His Aunt Carrie came to visit so we had to snap a picture of them together.
Out cold thanks to his Aunt Carrie.
Gage posing for me on the couch =) He is such a good baby. I can't imagine life without him now! We are truly blessed to have him part of our family. Now if we can just convince the dogs that he is a good addition.
When we took Gage to his 2 week appointment he weighed only 6 pounds 3 ounces which put him in the 3rd percentile. His height was 20 inches which was the 25th percentile and his head was 14 which was the 21st percentile. He only gained 3 ounces and that was not enough. He started him on formula hoping he will gain weight. I took him back a week later and he was 6 pounds 14 ounces. WAHOO! He gained weight. I felt so much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment