Over the July 24th holiday we went to Kyles family reunion the Allinson side. It was up Beaver Mountain. The area was very pretty and we had great weather. We went up Friday night and on Saturday everyone got together for lunch. After lunch they had an auction with some really neat things. Gage's cousin bought him a sock monkey and his grandma Kaye and I both bought him a wooden toy that will probably turn into holiday decorations. It was fun meeting all the relatives and camping in a new area.
Now for the picture over load. On our way home Gage was so happy and I hurried and snapped a few pictures and I had a hard time choosing which ones to put on here so I put them all.
Also on the way home we were getting reports back from friends and family that there was a bad rain storm that flooded a lot of buildings and homes. Thank goodness that our house was safe. It was very nerve racking driving home not knowing if we were going to have a flooded basement or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment