While we were visiting my parents I really wanted to go see my grandma Bleazard and introduce her to my little boy Gage. I'm so glad we did. She was in a great mood and just wanted to hold Gage all day. She kept saying how she wishes she could babysit him and I told her I would have loved it if she could. Maybe a few years ago =) I'm so glad that my grandma was able to meet Gage because all my other grandparents go to meet him before I did =)
His feet were cold and so she kept holding them to warm them up. I was so proud of Gage that he was so good to let Grandma hold him and hang out.
He was so good up until he got really hungry. I'm glad we got to go and see my grandma. We just aren't sure how much longer we get to enjoy her. She is 103!!

No comments:
Post a Comment