I really wanted to celebrate Halloween with Gage but wasn't sure if I wanted to take him trick or treating since he wouldn't be the one eating the candy. The elementary that my sisters kids go to put on a really fun carnival every year so we packed up and headed back to my sisters house. My mom came down as well and we all went to the carnival. It was a lot of fun. Gage was dressed up as a pumpkin and we entered the costume party but he didn't win anything. Those judges just don't know what cute is =) I can't wait for Gage to be older and play all the fun games. They give out some great prizes. It was fun seeing my family again and we were able to celebrate my moms birthday as well since it was that Saturday. We only stayed Friday night to Saturday day but we had a great time.
This is Gage on Halloween morning. He woke up early and go to get ready with me. He was wide awake and really happy. He got to wear his My First Halloween shirt and looked darling in it.
Gage had a few Halloween outfits and I wanted to have him wear them all. So when I got home from work we changed into this cute pumpkin/spider outfit and got some pictures in it.
Later that evening he got to wear his pumpkin costume. We didn't get to go trick or treating but we will for sure next year. He was just too young but enjoyed being in his costume.

No comments:
Post a Comment