Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We traveled to my parents house for Thanksgiving and everyone was able to make it.  Gage is getting better at these long drives but still has to get out and stretch his legs.  We also planned to have family pictures taken since we don't have a very recent picture.  We were there for 4 and a half days and I wish it was longer.  The day after Kyle and Wes drove out to Provo to do some black Friday shopping.  They made it back just in time for family pictures.  We had a great time being with family and looking forward to the next time we are able to get together.

Gage sure enjoyed seeing everyone and playing with his cousins.  He really liked playing with his toes =)

Great Grandma Bleazard was even able to come and spend a few hours with us for Thanksgiving.  She seemed to be in a good mood and we enjoyed having her there.  She really likes Gage and can't believe how cold his feet are.  Guess I need to keep socks on his feet =)
I'm so glad Grandma was able to make it for Thanksgiving.  She is a huge part of my life and I couldn't have asked for a better Grandma.  We are lucky she is still here to watch us grow up.
I love this picture of Grandma smiling at Gage.  He liked looking at her too but was too squirmy for her.  She tried to keep a hold of him though.
Grandma was ready to leave to of course we had to get pictures with her.  Gage was too hungry to make it into the grandkid picture but I'm glad I was able to get one with my siblings.  We did not purposely coordinate our outfits even though it looks like it =)

No comments: