This was Gage's first Easter and the poor kid had an injured hand so he couldn't even enjoy the nice weather and the sand. We went with a big group of friends to Coral Pink Sand Dunes. It was so nice and not as crowded as it has been in the past. Gage had a great time and Kyle was even able to get me to go on a razor ride. I had to leave Gage with Lindsey but I knew he was in good hands and it was so nice to go for a crazy ride on the razor.
We came home Sunday morning just in time for Gage and I to go to church. He looked so handsome in his new church clothes!! He was pretty tired from all the traveling.
After church I had Gage do a mini photo shoot and was pretty cute. He liked the easter eggs so much that he got to keep some of them out past the holiday. Get ready for picture over load!!
I know there a lot of pictures but as his mom I have to say he is cute in all of them and I just can't pick a couple to put on here. He has such a fun personality it is hard to choose a picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment