This kid is so full of LIFE! He draws all over himself with pen, ROARS and wants you to roar back to him, went back to daycare with his sister and checks on her all day long, watches Wild Kratts on the iPad, loves to watch the PBS app, watches chuggington cartoon, likes to stick his fingers in our ears, I nicknamed him Sour Patch Kid cuz he is mean then really sweet and gives you the Disney eyes and hugs you to make things better. I was trying on a pair of pants that didn't fit and Gage pointed at me and said stuck and he does this all the time when things don't fit. see what I mean he is mean =)
Gages loves being with his Dad, and loves being pulled around in his train. We celebrated St Patties day by wearing green and he loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment