Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snowboarding.... Enough Said

Well this past saturday I went to Brian Head Ski Resort with my friend Sunny and snowboarded for the first time in 9 years! We had a blast! We had the coolest instructor cuz neither of us could remember how to snowboard and didn't want to kill ourselves. It brought back so many memory's of when I went snowboarding with Valerie. That was such a great time too. I'm pretty sure I looked the same back then too.

As you can tell I spent most of my time on my butt. I fell so many times! I still can't sit down without hurting. Plus my arms hurt so bad from trying to pull myself up. This was so much harder than I remember.




We got the hang of it and would love to go back. We atleast had a smile on our faces when we left. I want to go back again before I forget everything I just learned.



2 comments:

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

I'm so glad you got to go boarding......love the pics!

Lisa said...

That looks like fun. I have never gone snowboarding ... just skiing. I am glad you guys had fun!