Sunday, February 22, 2009

Amargosa Sand Dunes







It was our annual President's Day sand dune trip and this year instead of going to Dumont we went to some sand dunes right out side of Las Vegas. Now I know you are thinking since we went to Las Vegas it is going to be pretty hot. Well you and I were both wrong. It was so cold. I think our warmest day was 53 degrees. As you can tell Jaxsen is pretty spoiled and a mama's boy and he spent most of his time in my coat trying to get warm. We went right when that cold front hit California and Neveda. But we still had a blast. You can't tell from the pictures how big the dunes were but they were pretty big and alot of sand. We had a great time and look forward to going to the sand dunes again for Halloween.

1 comment:

Torgersen's said...

Looks like fun. When are you going to pencil our house in for a weekend trip? :) Hope all is going well!