Monday, March 9, 2009

Nascar!




Well Nascar came and went again. It was down in Las Vegas. We had a great time except Kyle's driver didn't do to well. His engine blew up in the first few laps and so it made the race a very long race for us to watch. But we still enjoyed being there. It was nice to see the sun and enjoy it but it still got pretty cold at night. I can't wait for warm weather!!! This year we took Jaxsen with us and the poor guy had to hang out in the trailer while we were gone but everyone there loved him and so I'm pretty sure he had a good time. He sure wasn't starving! Everyone there was trying to get him into their trailers by feeding him and I'm pretty sure they regreted it by the end of the week cuz he was in their trailers begging for food. =)

No comments: