
This past weekend was Grandma Bleazard's 99th Birthday party. I can't believe she is 99!!! There was a party held for her and so many people showed up! I was amazed by how many family members were able to go. It was so good to see everyone. Grandma looked so good too! I'm sure we will be having a 100 year Birthday party for her. When we took this picture she told me she had to look at it and approve of it. I pretty much told her she didn't get to decide but showed her anyway and she liked the picture.

4 comments:
Your grandma looks great! I can't believe she is 99! That is so cool!
Amy,
I was so excited when I saw that you found my blog and stuff. It looks like life is treating you well and you look great. How are things going? I'm excited to get back in touch also. YEAH!!!
Hey Amy, my long lost big sister! Yeah it has been forever. I saw you at church also but then I got pulled into nursery and didn't get to talk with anyone. How are you doing and where do you guys live?
Hey girl, Your blog is awesome! I tried to e-mail you back and it got returned? Is there another e-mail address for you? I have the amy.harding@imail.org? Is that right? Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya girl, Melanie
Post a Comment