Friday, April 17, 2009

JAXSEN!!!

The day has finally come that Jaxsen is making his debut on the internet! I was going to earlier but thought no one wanted to see him. But friends at work couldn't believe that I didn't have him on my blog since he is pretty much all I talk about. So I've had him ever since he was 2 months old and only 5 pounds. He was so cute and tiny!!! Now he is 4 1/2 months old and I think about 25 pounds. He is now a chunk! I need to get better at taking him for a walk everyday. When I got him I had no clue as to what to call him. So I tried out a few names and Jaxsen was the only one he responded to. He has so much personality. Hopefully these pictures show ya how fun he is. He humors me by letting me dress him up and take his picture. I really think he likes it but as soon as he is out in public he hates to have clothes on. His favorite thing is to go for rides on the fourwheeler and razor. His first experience on a fourwheeler you couldn't get him off. Kyle took off and he chased him down until Kyle picked him up and took him. Now we drive the razor and if we leave it out in the backyard we usually catch him sleeping in it. He is so spoiled but he is my child and I will spoil him all I want!

No comments: