Friday, April 10, 2009

Scrub Tech Convention

I'm so excited. In May me and two other people from my work are going to the Surgical Technologists National Conference in Las Vegas. 1 I'm excited to go to Vegas since Kyle doesn't let me go as much as I use to when I was single and 2 I get to rub shoulders with people in my profession and hopefully help me to be better at my job. There are so many cool speakers and presentations scheduled. I just can't wait. My good friends Leslee and Peg get to go with me. We have so many fun things planned. We are there for a week and one of the nights we are going to see the Broadway show The Lion King. Our tickets came in the mail yesterday. I've heard so many good things about this production. We also talked about going to see Phatom of the Opera. I don't know if we will or not. We might just wait to see if we can get cheap tickets there. Plus we will be doing tons of shopping. I swear Peg knows all the good places to go. She has such great fashion sense. I'm hoping to talk atleast one of them into going on the big shot at the Stratosphere. That is my favorite ride in Vegas. Well when it finally comes and goes I will for sure tell you all about our awesome time. Who knows maybe I will find me a better job!!!!!

1 comment:

nadine said...

Hey amy, how are you . lOng time no chat. By the way its nadine. Well When you come to vegas let me know. I live there. We could have lunch or something. Well talk to you later