Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Fun

Acouple weekends ago Kyle and I went out for our first razor ride of the year. It was also the first time we had gone in the snow with the razor and the first time Kyle has been in it since his back surgery. We didn't know what to expect. We had so much fun. The day before we went out to the same place with the Sameri which sort of got stuck and then the big diesel truck. The truck we got stuck in. We had to call one of Kyle's friends to come and pull us out. It was pretty funny. It took acouple tries to get us out of the snow and once we were free his friend decided that we should go fourwheeling with the trucks. I was worried we would get stuck again but atleast we weren't there alone. These first two pictures are of where we got stuck. You aren't suppose to be able to see dirt cuz there was ALOT of snow on the ground.
These last pics are of us riding around on the razor. I didn't think would be much fun on the snow but I was surprised. I can't wait for it to snow again so we can go back out. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we are having nice warm weather but now that we can have fun in the snow I won't mind it if is snows again.

1 comment:

A&AWilcox said...

Looks like fun! Do you remember when you got Keropi Stuck that was a fun little car