Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finally!!!

Well I have been saying it for awhile but I've finally took the plunge. I have told myself I would find a hobby to keep myself busy when Kyle isn't home. I have been following some blogs that have way cute ideas for crafts and I've finally started some. They are for sure not the best looking but they were fun. I made some carrots from styrofoam and fabric and they were the easiest thing I've tried so far. I found them Oopsey-Daisy Blog http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com. They were pretty easy to make.

These next pictures I saw on the blog http://becauseicancrafts.blogspot.com. I first made the Valentine ones and then moved onto the Easter Egg. I figured I would try to get some more holiday crafts since I only have ones for Halloween and Christmas. These crafts were pretty cheap since most of the stuff I got from the dollar store and our Roberts Crafts is closing so everything is way cheap. I do have to admit these were not the easiest things to make cuz of the moss. I'm just glad I finished them but storing them won't be much fun either.



I've had fun and it's been nice to have something to do. I am in the process of making a puff quilt and I hope I will finish it in the next few months. I've been working on it for about 5 years on and off. It has been a long time since I've made one and I've had a hard time putting it together. Oh well it will look way cute when I'm finished.


3 comments:

Torgersen's said...

Those looks so cute - way to go - I'm impressed! Maybe we should "craft" together sometime (uh, wait - I don't "craft"). Maybe you could teach me.

Karolee said...

Amy! Those are adorable. I love the easter egg trees.

A&AWilcox said...

Amy Super cute next time you make the topiaries you should make a couple extra for my house!