These past few days have been awesome. It first started on Thursday when Kyle and I went to see the comedian Brian Regan. We went out to dinner to the Texas Roadhouse and that place is SOOO GOOD! Then we went and saw Brian Regan. He was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing all night long. Even the guy who opened for him was funny. It was nice to be out on a date with Kyle. It had been a long time!
Then I got to go hang out with my mom and sister at my sister's house. I miss my family! I always love going to my sisters house and seeing my neices and nephew.
Saturday night I went with Kyle and his friend Brandon and his family to the monster truck race. I have to admit it was LAME!!! But the company was fun. We had a good time laughing at the people racing their fourwheelers. Which was really wierd they had fourwheelers racing when we were there to see Monster Trucks. Oh well. But we did get to go out and eat at Olive Garden. So there was a plus side to the whole night.
Then today Kyle and I planted the flowers and shrubs that I had ordered. I'm so excited to see them grow. I can't wait until my pink lilac bush grows. That will be my favorite to watch grow. I'm also excited for my house to not look like a bachelor pad. I will post pictures of my flowers as soon as they start to grow.
Thank you Kyle for some awesome days!! I had a great time! Love you!!!
1st Days of School
15 years ago

1 comment:
Soooo... did we get you hooked on the Texas Roadhouse? Sounds like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment