Well it is finally camping season!! I love getting out of town and going up the mountian or just about anywhere. This weekend we went with Kyle's sister and her family out to Gold Springs. I'm so glad we did cuz the weather was PERFECT out there. On Saturday it had to of been atleast high 70's. I got so sunburned!! It was nice to just relax and enjoy the company. We ate hobo dinners, hot dogs, and some awesome chicken and potatoe salad! We went for a ride around the gold mines and got to show Karolee and her family all the cool places we go when we come out here. I wish I had thought to grab my camera when we were out driving but I do have pictures on other posts of the places we have seen. All the buildings have been demolished which would have cool if they were still standing up. You see LOTS of tin cans that they would throw in a pile when they were done eating. We had a great time with Kyle's sister and her family and can't wait to camp with them again!! It was also my puppy's first time going camping. I think she loved it cuz she found herself a new boyfriend. She would not leave Karolee's dog alone!! It is official that I will get her spayed! The last two pics show how tired my dogs were on the way home. Camping always tires them out and I love it. 



2 comments:
The kids are already begging to go camping around here too - the problem is finding the time! (And warm weather - we got snow today!) Glad you had a good time!
look at those cute dogs
Post a Comment