Monday, November 1, 2010

Bellagio Conservatory

This first pic is of us in the elevator at Hooters Casino where we stayed.  As you can tell we were excited to be in Vegas!

These next pics are of the conservatory at the Bellagio.  I love going there.  Everything is made out of living plants or atleast use to be alive =)  I thought the scarecrow looked pretty cool and the picture doesn't do it any justice.  They had a purple light on it that made it look even better.  The pic below is awesome.  I don't know what or who it was suppose to be but at first it was kinda creepy but after you got looking at it closer it was pretty cool.  We went to this saturday morning after we had been to the shark reef at the Mandalay Bay.




This last pic is the top of a tree.  It is made out of vines that are twisted on itself.  I thought it was pretty neat.  Throughtout the conservatory they had huge pumpkins.  One of the pumpkins weighted over 1,000 pounds.  They also had red chili peppers planted.  This place is really neat.  My favorite time to visit is around Christmas time.  So hopefully we will get to see it this year =)

1 comment:

Torgersen's said...

Looks fun! I hope the concert was good.