This is outside our hotel window. We were ready to go home by this point. It had been a very long and exciting weekend.
I've always wanted to have my picture taken by the Las Vegas sign. Kyle finally made this come true. We got so many things done on my list to do's in Vegas. I'll be sad when I have everything checked off. (Ok I will never let that list stop cuz there is so much to do there!!)
MGM lions. They had 3 lion cubs out playing. I've never seen so many there before.
SHARK REEF at MANDALAY BAY CASINO
I've always wanted to go to the Shark Reef and we got to this weekend. Which was cool cuz that is also how we found out we could buy tickets to the preconcert for Nickelback. This place was really neat. I do have to say it is over priced but I am glad we went. It is worth it to go atleast once. They have a huge tank filled with sharks and in one place there is a see thru tube you walk through and the sharks are swimming over and under you and next to you. It was fun to see all the wierd fish that are out there in the oceans. I loved the octupus. It was all about climbing all over the place. The sting rays were cool to touch too. Made my hand stink but they felt cool. I loved the jelly fish. They were hard to get a picture of but we finally got a few good ones. They had tons of different kinds of fish. They had one tank that had pirahna's and there was one that had these huge fish in there. I couldn't believe they got that big! The first thing you come across is an alligator. It is crazy how big they are too!
On sunday before we came home we decided to go over to the New York New York casino and ride their rollercoaster. We bought the all day scream pass. We rode the coaster 5 times in a row!!! We would have kept riding it but we both got bumped around pretty good on the last ride and figured it was time to stop. We rode in the very front, the very back, the middle and everywhere in between. We both love rollercoasters and recommend this one to everyone! It is one of my favorite coasters. Even going 5 times in a row it still made me scared when it would go straight down. Yes I'm just like my mother and scream my lungs out =)
Over all we had the best weekend ever in Vegas. Had we made it to the pool that would have made it even better. Hooters Casino has a pretty fun pool. Plus it is so close to the strip and cheap. Thank you Kyle for an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment