Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Crafts

I have finally got off my butt and made some crafts.  This first one I made from a styrofoam heart and fabric.  I cut the fabric into 2 inch squares and then poked them into the heart.  This was one of the easiest crafts I have done.  As always pictures don't do it justice but I sure think it is cute.


These next pictures are of the table cloths I made last weekend with my mom.  I had a blast with her.  These are so easy too! I can't wait to make more.  I love how my valentines one turned out.  My favorite part are the heart buttons.


 Last but not least the one I made for my piano.  My piano was looking so loney over there with no decorations and this table cloth makes it look so much better.

I had a great time with my mom and I'm so glad she taught me how to make these table cloths.  Now to make an easter one!!!

1 comment:

Torgersen's said...

They turned out so cute - which I had been there to make some too! I'll have to get my fabric gathered for the next time I go home.