It's been awhile since I've updated my blog and we have been up to alot of things. Back in September we finally made it up the mountain for acouple camping trips. The first weekend the weather was so hot but really nice. We went on some great razor rides and the dogs loved it! We had such a great time we went back to the same spot the next weekend. Boy did mother nature have a different plan for that weekend. It rained on the way up the mountain and it even hailed. The rest of the weekend was pretty cold and we figured every day we would wake up to snow but thankgoodness we never did. We still had a great time tho. I can't believe it took us all summer to finally go camping up the mountain.
I planted this bush a year or so ago and it acted like it wasn't doing very well. Then all of a sudden this beautiful flower appeared. I wish it had lasted alot longer tho. It is Rose of Sharon. I hope next year I get more flowers on it.
Once again Keeta couldn't help herself from chasing a bee again and got stung. This time only half her face was swollen but she acted very differently. Yes I am one of those pet owners who called their Vet at their house to get some ideas to help her. I would have taken her in and paid the emergency fee too if the Vet had told me to take her in, but he told me what to do and the next day I went in to get more pills for her for when this happens again cuz she just won't learn!!! Anyways, pictures never to it justice but she looked pretty sad. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment