We went to my parents house to the beginning of August to go to my niece Avery's baptism. It was very neat to be there to see the choices she has made. It is crazy how big my nieces and nephews are getting! Also that same weekend we had Gage blessed. All of my family and Kyle's parents were able to make it for the blessing. It was a very special weekend. It also happened to be mine and Kyle's 6th wedding anniversary. I couldn't have planned a better anniversary if I tried. We got to spend it with family and our new little guy. Gage's grandpa Bleazard blessed him and his uncles Jason, Brian, and Wes along with his grandpa Adams were there in the circle. We are truly blessed to have family members who are strong in the church and able to bless Gage. I was so worried that he would cry or go to the bathroom or spit up all over everyone or just be squirming around but he was calm. Thank you to all our family who helped make this day so special for us!
Grandpa and Grandma Adams
Grandpa and Grandma Bleazard
Doesn't he look so handsome in his blessing outfit!
Cousins Avery and Savanah
Cousins Holly and Rylee
Cousins Claire, Cameron, Hunter, and Kaden
Aunt Becca, Uncle Brian, Aunt Carrie, Uncle Wes, and Aunt Tracy. Uncle Jason was still at church going to some meetings.
I couldn't resist putting this picture in. He is such a happy baby!!!
We were able to go to dinner after I came home from staying with my parents for a week. We went to Café Rio to celebrate our 6 years of marriage! Here's to many more babe! I love you!!!!

1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you! Thank you for sharing the pictures from the blessing!
Post a Comment