My handsome little guy is exploring so much! He LOVES to go up and down stairs and does it really well and usually doesn't need any assistance. He throws himself on the floor if he doesn't get his way and we just ignore him or make him get up. He says Mmmmmm after every bite of food especially after Mac and cheese or even when he puts nonfood things in his mouth and pretends it was yummy. Says Ya to questions and means it. Says boon for balloon and guck for truck. Waves to vehicles as they drive by. His favorite things to do are- Sprinkle dog food throughout the house for the dogs to eat, wrap his legs around your arms when changing his diaper, and riding the lawn mower with Dad. He has 2 more bottom teeth. Drinks from a straw, likes cheese quesadilla's, gives you five when you ask for it, and loves to dance. He spins, claps his hands, and stomps his feet when he dances.
Gage loves to get into the drawers in the bathroom and play with the tampons. I'm hoping some day this pic will come in handy some day when I need a favor from the kid =)
Going outside to help dad work on the shed. Yes it was me mom who dressed him.
Eating spaghetti at daycare and LOVING it!! Plus he LOVES daycare. He has cried when either Kyle or I come and pick him up. I think he is pretty spoiled there.
He really likes to take pens and put them up his pants or draw all over himself with it too. He likes to sit in boxes, or the laundry basket, or his toy train. I know I say it all the time but I wish time would slow down so I can spend more time with this cute little guy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment