Sunday, November 2, 2014

Baby #2

I'm 15 weeks along in July.  At 17 weeks I could feel the baby kicking which was much earlier than Gage since I knew what I was feeling this time.  The 1st trimester I was sick a lot but didn't let anyone know I was pregnant.  I started to show much earlier this time and was surprised no one said anything. Everything is going great tho.

I'm 20 weeks along in the pic and we got to have an ultrasound and was going to find out the gender but a few hours before we went in we changed our minds and decided to not find out.  We had such a great time not knowing what Gage was we wanted to do it again. The 2nd trimester has been pretty good.  I'm not as sick but still have some days that aren't the best.  I get horrible leg cramps tho.

Our baby didn't want to show us his/her face just like Gage never did but sure has cute arms, hands, and an ear.  Can't wait to meet you in January!!


No comments: