Sunday, February 1, 2009

Maximus










Well I finally have let Max go to a better home. My boss and her kids have fallen in love with him and he will now live with them. I have mixed feelings cuz I loved Max but I just never spent the time with him that he needed. I know that my little pug will miss him. They were honestly best friends but Jaxsen will get over it. Now he will have all the attention. =) So Max I hope you are doing great and please behave. Good Luck with your new family!!!! LOVE YA MAX!!

2 comments:

Torgersen's said...

I don't know what to say. It just goes to show how much you did love him if you were willing to give him away, I'm sure his new family will take GREAT care of him. I hope you're doing alright. On the bright side though, Holly will now dare to venture outside at Grandma's house when you are there visiting too . . . Oh, the memories.

Anonymous said...

Amy,I am sorry about your dog. I am so glad to get on your blog and even Know that you had a dog or two. I love staying in touch with you and sharing your life. Keep in touch and check ou what we are up to if you want.
Have a great second year of marriage. It only gets better!