Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Elmers Glue

Okay so I'm going to give you a long history to why I'm excited for elmers glue right now. So I'm a huge reality tv junkie! I love any show that is about real people. If you knew all the shows I watched you probably laugh. But today it has paid off. So I watched this past season's The Bachelor. Ya I was bummed that he didn't pick Melissa but oh well. That is life. So I heard that she was going to be on Ellen's show. So I recorded it cuz ya know I actually had to work that day. =)(it's been very slow at work and I have had plenty of time to catch up on my reality shows and find new ones. Let me tell ya Kyle just loves it! HA HA no he doesn't). Anyways, after Melissa said what she wanted to say they had a beauty expert on and she had some beauty secrets. So of course I watched it and she mentioned the biore strips that take blackheads off your nose and chin. She said instead of wasting your money on that product you should buy some elmers glue. She said all you need to do it put a thin layer on your nose and chin and let it dry and then peel it off. Your blackheads will peel off with the glue. So I thought that sounds cool. So today I went and bought some glue and tried it. OH MY GOSH!!! It really worked. I didn't think it would. With the strips it pulls them out but you have to do it acouple times and for the price you paid you don't want to waste them. Glue is cheap and it doesn't even hurt peeling it off. So go and try it. I promise you will be amazed!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!! I never would have thought of that! Thanks so much for the beauty advice!! I love your blog, you have such a cute personality!

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

Good advice my friend. Cheap and effective. :)