This past weekend I was tired of the wind and snow so my AWESOME friend Sunny let Kyle and I use her timeshare down in Mesquite. It was SO nice down there. The weather was awesome. I just wanted to lay out by the pool all day but I couldn't find my suncreen. We had massages on saturday. I totally miss having a massage. I use to do it once a month with my friends and I want to start doing that again. You just feel so relaxed the rest of the day. It was also Mesquite Days that weekend and so it was so busy down there. Lots of things to do. We even did the cosmic bowling which Kyle kicked my butt at. (I'm usually pretty good but for some reason I couldn't bowl.)
When we came back we decided to try out the new rack that Kyle made for the back of the razor to put the dogs in. I didn't get great pics of the rack but it looks so good. Kyle is pretty good at everything he does. You can also tell the dogs LOVED it! Jaxsen is a huge fan of being able to put his head out the window so he was in heaven and Keeta just laid down and enjoyed the ride. I love it cuz I don't have to hold them anymore. That was the best part of the whole ride. Thank you Sunny for the room in Mesquite and Thank you Kyle for going with me to Mesquite and making it alot of fun!!!!

2 comments:
That sounds like you have had suc a nice time! it's good to get away =) our dogs are adorable! I look forward being able to take the new dog my daughter got for her birthday from my dad on many great trips..hopefully he will soon love the water like Labs are supposed to do!!
You should be a rockstar w bowling all those pe classes
Post a Comment