This past weekend we went to Vegas again and saw Lita Ford, Poison, and Def Leppard at the Red Rock Casino. It was so hot down there! We went down on Saturday and met up with our friends Jeff & DelRae, Kendall & Naomi, Bobette & Derek, Rob & Vicki. I only knew one song that Lita Ford sang and it was good. I was super excited for Poison. They had put on a great show the year before and this year was better! I wish they were the main band but maybe next time. It was cool the last song Bret Michaels girls came out onto the stage and sang with him. I thought it was pretty cool. Def Leppard was really good. I knew alot of their songs and for as old as they are they put on a great show. I could have listened to them for hours. It was funny tho cuz they acted like an 80's band with all the moves and such. I didn't know the drummer for Def Leppard only had one arm. He is so talented! It was really cool watching him. We had a blast with our friends from Vegas and would love to go to another concert with them.
Lita Ford
Poison
View from our seats
Def Leppard
The gang minus Jeff who is taking the picture
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I like poison live, they are a lot of fun and alll the girls there are soooo hot. I hate dokken and slaughter...got tickets …most 80s hair bands really were terrible, espeically Ratt.
1 comment:
I like poison live, they are a lot of fun and alll the girls there are soooo hot. I hate dokken and slaughter...got tickets …most 80s hair bands really were terrible, espeically Ratt.
Post a Comment