Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Halloween!!

We took this super cute Skeleton trick or treating this year and he LOVED it!  Honestly what kid doesn't love getting candy? I couldn't decide what to have Gage dress up as and finally a few days before Halloween I got the idea of a skeleton.  He almost went as a shadow tho cuz I didn't get the bones cut out soon enough. I was pretty proud of myself tho cuz it turned out really cute.  I really thought there would be a lot of homemade costumes out there because of pinterest but there wasn't and I sort of felt bad for Gage but he didn't care and he looked so cute.  He got to go to Daycare for a few hours and show off his costume there and then when Kyle got home from work we headed to our ward Trunk or Treat.  Gage had a great time as long as he had candy in both hands.  He didn't care what kind or even if it had a wrapper on it. We also had chili and rolls there for dinner and it was pretty good.



After the trunk or treat we went to a carnival so Gage could see the firetruck.  He really loves firetrucks and pretty much any truck.  I think he had a great time and was pretty tired when we came home and went to bed.




I just LOVE this kid so much and glad he lets me dress him up.  I was worried he wouldn't like the costume and try to tear it apart since it was only glued on with hot glue.  Maybe our next kid can wear it next year.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I think this is the cutest skeleton I've ever seen! Good job on the costume. Did you free hand the bones?

Amy said...

So cute! I think this is the cutest skeleton I've ever seen! Good job on the costume. Did you free hand the bones?