Acouple weeks ago I got the chance to go to The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn with my mom, my aunt Faye, my sister and her two girls, my sister-in-law and her 2 girls and my other sister-in-law. We had a blast! It was fun to watch the younger girls watch and be totally mesmerized! It was amazing to watch the water scenes and how creative they were. I loved everything about the whole show. It was fun after the show to watch the girls meet some of the characters. Savanah wanted to meet Ariel so bad and when she finally did she was so shy. They all loved Flounder.
We stayed the night in a very nice condo and spent the morning swimming. It was such a perfect day. Then off course you can't go to St. George without doing some shopping! I was really sad when everyone had to go. We had such a great time I didn't want it to end. Until next time girls!!!
1st Days of School
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment