After the New York Dolls performed the real concert began. Poison was next! I was super excited! They put on a great show.
Kim and I getting our pic with Bret Michaels. We were bummed that he didn't come to our side of the stage very much. But we had great seats!!!
Bret and C.C.
C.C. Devile came to our side of the stage alot. It surprised me how short these guys were. But they sure did put on an excellent show. I wished they had played more songs. They were so good to the crowd. Telling them thanks for coming and they just seemed like they loved playing.
Rikki Rockett playing the drums. He did a great drum solo but Tommy Lee (Motley Crue) was so much better.
Bret Michaels playing Every Rose Has Its Thorn with his guitar. It was SO GOOD! I love that song.
Bret Michaels over by us. He even looked at me and pointed. It was amazing! He is such a good singer. I would pay money to see them again. I had a great time at the concert.

No comments:
Post a Comment