Sunday, June 5, 2011

Texas

Acouple weeks ago Kyle got to go to San Antonio Texas for work.  The company he works for bought a company that makes private jets.  So he was asked to go down and help take apart some of the equipment so it could be shipped back here.  I wasn't excited for him to be gone 10 days but it went by fast for me and really slow for him.  This first picture has one of the private jets that isn't completed.

This picture is of a private jet the company built called the DeJa Vu.  Kyle got to go for a ride in this jet.  He said it was awesome and it is crazy how fast you go compaired to regular planes.
This is Kyle and one of the wives of the guys who didn't end up going on the ride.  The jets are alittle small but alot better than going commercial.  There is a model jet at the place Kyle works and I got to go see it.  I wish we had 8 million dollars sitting around cuz I would buy one of these in a heart beat!
He was able to go see some sights but I can't get the pictures to down load.  He went on the river walk and saw some museums.  He also got to eat at some good places.  I was totally jealous that he has been there twice cuz I would love to go, but he did work his butt off in the heat.  I'm glad he is home cuz that was the longest we have ever been apart and I did not like it at all!

No comments: