We had an exciting trip planned for Vegas this past weekend and it was more than what I expected. We got off to a late start but when I finally got off of work Kyle and I jetted down to Vegas.
Kyle and I at the Viva Elvis show
Saturday we finally made it to the Hoover Dam. I had been to the Hoover dam before but I hadn't been there since they built the new bridge over it. The picture above is the bridge they built to help vehicles bypass driving over the Hoover Dam.Lake Mead.
Us after we walked back to our car. It was neat to go see the Hoover Dam and be able to look down. It made me very nervous being that far up from the ground. We were able to check off another place on our list of places to see.

No comments:
Post a Comment